14 October 2011

Extended Bibliography: Musical Instrument Building

It was getting too complicated to keep up the different lists. So I put the lists
  • Books about Musical Instrument Construction (Guitars) 
  • Books about Physical and Psychological Properties of Music and Instruments 
together and arranged them in a spreadsheet on Google Docs. 




I have added serveral new books which came to my attention and added links to further infos about the books. I did not add all the articles from Catgut and other journals, which are not available easily for the public. Sorry about that for there is a lot of material found in these sources.

You can download and share this bibliography. You can find the new list here.

If you have further suggestions: Please do not hesitate to contact me. I will add new books with pleasure.

Stay tuned!